Friday, January 29, 2010

Whew...couple days worth of catching up...

So to start, Weds night was date night number 2 for the week :) We went to see Mama Mia again and it was excellent again! Yesterday was Bunkey's 30th birthday, and I had a very busy day. Walk and playdate in the morning, then home for lunch and baking the cake, cleaning the kitchen, making a special birthday dinner and the day was just gone. I am happy to say that Tues we went to the museum and spent a little over an hr walking around, it wasn't all walking but I got a good little bit in, and Weds the kids and I walked to Dollar General to pick up a few things which took us about 35 mins total so that was a good little walk. Also on our date nights I got some serious stair walking in...Tues night we parked on the 4th level of the parking deck and walked down and back up, Weds night we parked on the 3rd level and walked down and back up, and our seats that night were up at the very top so we walked up 4 flights to get up then back down one and up one at intermission, then back down all 4 when we left, so definately got in some good stairs :) Yesterday(thurs) we went to a friends neighborhood to walk and play, and got about a 35 min walk in. I am said to say after doing so good the past few days I didn't walk this morning and don't think I am going to get a walk in this afternoon. It is pretty cold out already, and we are going out to dinner with my parents tonight for mine and Bunkey's birthday. While I have done pretty good with the whole moving thing I have not done soo hot with my eating the past few days...
Weds:
Breakfast:
Mini cinnamon rasin bagel w/ honey nut spread
water
Lunch:
turkey and cheese nachos
*I cleaned out the fridge this afternoon and did a very bad thing....I ate 1.5 pieces of apple pie because it had to be eatin or thrown away and couldn't bare to throw it away...I should have thrown it out cause turns out it should have been eatin the day before :(
water
Dinner:
Turkey meatballs(that I grilled the other night w/ the burgers)
onion mushroom gravy
brown rice
water

Thurs:
(this was Bunkey's birthday and we had extra treats in the house...)
Breakfast:
1/2 cinnamon roll, I made these from scratch and they didn't come out very well which is the only thing that saved me from eating more
Lunch:
2 mini cinnamon rasin bagels w/ honey nut spread
2 string cheese
water
Dinner:
chicken Parm w/ whole wheat spaghetti
garlic bread
a few bites of of coconut cake
sweet tea
snack:
1/2 coconut macarroon dipped in chocolate...I only ate 1/2 because I had to share w/ Robert but it was soo good! One of the store owners at the mall had them flown in from NY yesterday and gave Robert one, I told him to go by today and see if there were any left :)
Today(Fri)
Breakfast:
leftover Chicken parm w/ garlic bread
water
lunch:
100 cal popcorn
string cheese
water
Dinner:
haven't had dinner yet, but we are going to Outback! :)
I think I am getting ribs and a sweet potato,and Robert will get the Outback special and we will share the two meats

Well, I think I am all caught up for now. I am hoping and praying that we don't get any snow/ice tonight and tomorrow but I am pretty sure it is all in vain. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you've been a busy bee!! Great job on getting in the walking and stairs!

    ReplyDelete