Friday, January 15, 2010

Much better day 5

So, first let me start by adding exercise time for last night. After I posted I was really wanting to snack, so instead I walked/jogged in place for 30 min while watching tv and drank 2 cups of water and I am happy to say...NO Snacking-yay me :)

Any who, back to today. First off, thankfully both me and the kids seemed to be out of the funk we had yesterday. It was such a beautiful day so I took the kids to some friends neighborhood and parked at their house and we walked to the park. So I got in a good 30 min walk this morning plus we spent 2.5 hrs on top of the walking time at the park. I again tonight after the kids went to bed spent 30 min walking/jogging in place while watching a show. So lots of moving today. I am hoping to take a long walk tomorrow morning with the kids if the weather is nice, hopefully it will hold out.
I did pretty good food wise today also. I made something different tonight, Taco Soup, it was soo yummy! Thanks Connie :) We ate pretty early tonight and the kids went to bed a little early to, and I was wanting a snack, so I went back and had another cup of the soup it was so good.
I am finding myself really wanting to step on the scale, but am waiting til Mon to weigh, since that will be a week. I know that they recommend only weighing once a week, but I really want to know if I have lost anything! At the same time, if I haven't, which I don't think I have yet, I don't want to discourage myself and take comfort in some wonderful chocolaty goodness :)
Breakfast:
1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt w/ 1 tblsp cinnamon applesauce mixed in
water
Lunch:
100 cal popcorn
water
Snack:
1 orange w/ 1 tblsp chocolate syrup(only 50 cal) and I got my chocolate fix :)
Dinner:
Taco soup(made w/ ground turkey)
torilla chips
cheese
sour cream
water
Snack:
Coffee mug worth of taco soup w/ cheese and sour cream

5 comments:

  1. Good for you girl!! Way to go take advantage of the beautiful weather today! Glad you like the soup! It was also recommended to me to try it with shredded chicken. I think I will try that next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the chicken would be good. Do you not allow comments on your blog? I swear you keep Subway in business! :) Of course I say that with just a little bit on jealousy...I couldn't tell you the last time I had Subway cause the kids don't eat it so I just never go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you definitely can leave comments. What's it saying? Maybe something changed on my settings??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, went back and changed a couple things on my settings. See if it works now when you try to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't say anything...there is no comment button when I look at yours??? I clicked all around at the bottom of your post to see if it was just so close a color it blended in, but I didn't find it. I don't know, maybe its just me. I will keep checking :)

    ReplyDelete