Monday, February 1, 2010

Hating this snow/ice!!!

So I didn't post all weekend mainly because I was having a mopey pitty party and eating way too much! We got quite a bit of snow, ice, and sleet, and the kids and I weren't able to do much of anything all weekend. Hailey did already in the snow first thing Sat morning but had had enough after about 30 min and had no use for it from then on. Christopher had fun, but since he can't be outside by himself and I can't leave Hailey inside by herself we didn't spend much time in the snow. Being stuck inside we did alot more snacking than usual which is not good! And on top of the snacking, I had 2, thats right 2 birthday cakes here this weekend (one for Bunkey and one for me)! I am not going to list my eats for the weekend, mainly because I couldn't tell you everything I ate. I need to get out of this house!! I don't know if we will try to venture anywhere tomorrow or not, I have some baking to do and a new soup recipe I want to try.
Today was weigh in day, and it was ugly! I gained 2 lbs!! :( And the really bad thing is that I am pretty sure I gained the whole 2 lbs in the past 2.5 days. I have to do some serious moving this week to lose these 2 plus hopefully another 1 lb by next Monday.
Anywho, hope you had a good weekend. Going to watch some tv and cuddle w/ the hubby :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, being stuck inside does make ya snack more. Me too!! I'm glad to be back at work for a copule days. Hope that second batch of bad weather doesn't hit us on Friday *ugh*

    ReplyDelete