Monday, January 18, 2010

First weigh in!!!

So, today was my first weigh in...I was not looking forward to it, because I felt like I hadn't lost anything and after eating all the tacos and nachos last night I thought for sure I had gained a pound in water! BUT, I am very happy to say, not only did I not gain but I LOST 4.5 lbs this week!!! Yay me! I decided to take a page out of a friends book and on weigh day I can eat whatever I want :) I didn't get as much walking time in as I would have liked today but I did get about a 20 min walk in this morning w/ the kids. Robert asked to go to Outback tonight, I who would say no to that?? Not me, that is for sure!
Breakfast:
Cinnamon apple oatmeal
water
Lunch:
left over tacos and nachos
water
Dinner:
Cheese fries
whole rack of ribs, no side, because I didn't think to ask for something other than fries and didn't want more fries after we had cheese fries for an appitizer.
water

2 comments: