Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 13

So, 3 Saturdays a month I take Christopher to either Home Depot or Lowes to build something. They both have kids workshops and he just loves them! Today was a Lowes day, and then we hit the mall. I would have really loved to be able to search through all the clearance racks at Penny's but my kids just weren't having it so it was a quick trip in and out and then back home. Even though it was still pretty wet out we got out and took a 40 min walk this afternoon. I didn't cook tonight, I have some many left overs in the fridge and Bunkey is working til 11pm so he took lunch and dinner(left overs for both) so I didn't cook for just myself tonight. I will back to cooking tomorrow!

Breasfast:
apple pie
water
Lunch:
Sm Chick-fil-a soup
2 packs saltines
water
Dinner:
left overs-turkey, green bean casserole, rolls
sweet tea

No comments:

Post a Comment