Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Monday!

So, first things first, today was weigh day...I lost another 3.5 lbs!! I have to say I was very happy to find this this morning. I really thought I hadn't lost anything this week as I was great about my eating and I didn't excerise as much as I had hoped. It was a beautiful day today, but was also extremely wet from all the rain we got yesterday/last night. So unfortunately we did not get out and walk, because rather than being a nice relaxing walk I felt like it would be a stressful walk of Christopher jumping in every puddle we passes and it was a very bad night tonight so I didn't do a workout video after the kids were in bed. Just a quick cap of the night...Christopher locked me out of the house and Hailey had a blow out diaper during dinner that I didn't realize until I picked her up, which meant I had to give her another bath even though it was already 45 min past her bedtime.
Breakfast:
mini cinnamon rasin bagel w/ honey nut spread
water
Snack:
Oatmeal cranberry cookie
Lunch:
100 cal bag popcorn
1 slice amish bread
Snack:
3 mini muffins (made from the amish bread)
palm full of raspberry almond m&ms(these are most wonderful!!)
Dinner:
Grilled turkey burger, no cheese on a white bun, w/ K & M, pickle
chips and dip
*I made the burgers and they had 1 grated apple, 1 crated carrot, and 1 finely chopped onion, so I did get a little bit of veggie in :)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go chicka!! Great job on the loss! Question...are you hungry during the day? You eat such little amounts for lunch sometimes with no protein, so I'm just curious. I would be hungry all the time with the little bit you eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly I usually am not. Which means I was really really eating way to much!! Some days I am and those are the days a have larger snacks in the afternoon, but I always drink a cup of water and try to do something when I start feeling hungry and then if I am still wanting something I will eat. I think now that my body had gotten used to actually eating in the morning, which is a big one for me it has really helped, cause now I usually am not starving by 11:30 like I was before.

    ReplyDelete