Sunday, January 17, 2010

Slow Sunday

So, today I was not good at all. Which is really bad, because tomorrow I have to weight my self, if only I had held out one more day, oh well! I got lots of housework done, but so far no actual excerise time in. I plan to walk for atleast 30min tonight while watching tv after the kids are in bed. We haven't eaten dinner yet, but I know what we are having and that I will eat way more than I should, but I am going to enjoy cause soft tacos are one of my faves! Technically we are having something different, since we are actaully have tacos tonight, but still every close to the taco soup we had the other night.
Breakfast:
water
no food(this is where I already lost for the day)
Lunch:
salad w/ light catalina
water
orange
snack:
(eaten at different times thoughout the afternoon)
handful of peanut m&m's
handful of potato chips
dinner:
soft tacos
nachos
yellow rice

Tomorrow I will do better!!

2 comments:

  1. It's OK girlie! We all have those days. I had one today myself. Ricky wanted to go to Smithfield BBQ and who was I to say NO??? I ate almost everything on my dang plate too. UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right. Tacos are such a weakness for me, I had planned on doing a turkey or pork loin and lots of veggies for dinner,but Bunkey asked for tacos knowing good and well I wouldn't say no!

    ReplyDelete