Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Today's Menu

So I am going to try to keep track of what I eat all day and then add it on here so, I guess kinda Use it as a food journal. I think I did pretty good today...
Breakfast:
1 pack instant cinammon apple oatmeal
Pepermint tea w/ 1 tsp honey

Lunch:
1 bag 100 cal popcorn(that I didn't finish cause the stuff in the bottom got a little burnt)
1 med banana
3 bites of ham(as I was making Christopher's lunch)
water to drink

Dinner:
Chicken and Steak Fajitas (I used 2 petite sirlions and the meat from 1 chicken leg quater to make enough for both me and Robert plus 1 bag-5 servings of fajita veggies which included onion, red, yellow, and green peppers). I had 2 flour tortillas to wrap it up
1 med handful of tortilla chips
1 tbsp salsa
water to drink
*This is the first time I have ever made fajitas and I have to say I was happy with the resualts. I sliced the meat and marinated it in lemon juice, lime juice, EVOO, cilantro, and spicy steak seasoning for about 5 hrs.

All in all today I think I drank 7 glasses of water, I need to start tracking that as well I guess.
Any who, I did alot of laundry and work in the kitchen today, and didn't excerise. I am hoping that it will be nice enough tomorrow afternoon to get outside with the kids and walk for a little while.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't exercise either today, like I planned. I had a little hiccup. Lost my dang Ipod!!! So...first on my agenda is to find that thing tomorrow! Great start...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck, that would suck, of course I would have to actually get one in order to lose mine :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete