Thursday, January 21, 2010

Catch up...

So, the last two days have been totally upside down. I enrolled Christopher in a Speech and Language study at the FPG Child Development Center in Chapel Hill, and when I did this they said it would be about 5 hrs total and it would be spilt up over two days, I was like ok sounds good. Well, it ended up being 10 HOURS over two days!!! Which totally screwed up both days for us. Needless to say my eating and walking took a hard hit! We don't have any concerns about Christopher speech or language skills, for us it was just a way to see where he is on the charts, which they will be mailing me the report but I feel like he is pretty high after seeing what they were asking him to do and the level he was completing the task at. I was soo tired by the time we got home I didn't move once I sat on the couch, so no exercise outside of walking around Costco, which they were sampling these wonderful cakes that they are only selling for this week and I tried all 4 of them! They were soo excellent and I got my mom to buy the Mudslide one for the birthday cake :) Tonight I did get up off my butt after putting the kids to bed, and I did the 15-min easy mile and the 15-min fast blasting interval mile on Denise Alston's video.
Anyway, on to the food for the last two days...
Weds:
Breakfast:
Sm/Med apple
water
Lunch:
2 slices pep pizza from Domino's
Dinner:
Beef stroganoff hamburger helper(made w/ ground turkey)
Green beans
2/3 sm apple
water

Thurs:
Breakfast:
Oatmeal
water
Lunch:
7 chicken nuggets from Wendys
1/2 med fry from Wendys
coke
Dinner:
BBQ chicken breast
baked beans
mac-n-cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment