Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Weak Wednesday...

So, first I have to confess that after I posted last night I gave into the cookie dough that had been calling me from my fridge all day. And I ate 6 Chocolate Chip cookies!! O, well, that was the end of the dough(well from the fridge anyway, there is more in the freezer). Today I started out good, with my oatmeal and water, then my dad called and offered to take me and the kids out to lunch and come on, who passes up a free meal?? Not me! I am not sure how dinner adds up, but for now I am not worrying too much about dinner and consentrating on breakfast and lunch, I will do better tomorrow!
Breakfast:
Cinnamon apple oatmeal
2 cups of water

Lunch:
Pizza Hut Personal pan pizza(pepperoni)
1 trip to the salad bar
1.5 Cups water

Dinner:
Thai Chicken soup
3 yeast rolls
water

The soup is again another new meal for us, and the jury is still out on it. It was good, and pretty easy to make, but Thai isn't something that either me or Robert eats and it was a little sweeter than I expected.

I almost forgot! I did get just over 30 mins combined walking time in today. 10 min walking between a friends house and their neighborhood park and back, and then another 22 min walking up and down our street with the kids this afternoon before dinner. Not enough to take care of the Pizza Hut, but better than nothing :)

1 comment:

  1. A girl MUST have pizza once in a while! Good job on the walking. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete