Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 4

So today was a rough day. Both the kids had mildily upset stomaches and I didn't feel to hot most of the day either, no one is actaully sick, just not ourselves. I did get a 15 minute mile in this morning during Hailey's morning nap. I did the fat burn mile on Denise Alston's blast away the fat 3 15-min miles. It was the first time I have done that one, I usually stick with the easy mile. It was much worse, just a faster pace and so running in place rather than just the walking and marching in between intrivals. Christopher even did most of it with me :)
Breakfast:
Cinnamon Apple oatmeal
water
Snack:
Orange
water
Lunch:
about 1/4 serving of cream of wheat, made w/ 2% milk and 2 tsp sugar and butter each. By lunch I was feeling the worst and just didn't have much appitate.
Snack:
Crunch bar
Dinner:
Spaghetti w/ meat sauce(ground turkey)
Garlic toast
water

Tonight, night 4, I already failed to make something different for dinner everynight this month...we had spaghetti monday night!! But it just tasted so good then, and there was still half a huge jar of sauce in the fridge I didn't want to go bad. Plus it is Christopehr's fave so I knew he would actaully eat :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better! Don't worry about not making something new, espically when you aren't feeling really well. We have to make do sometimes! Keep your chin up and keep up the good work with your exercising!

    ReplyDelete