Sunday, January 24, 2010

another week down...

So it is the close of week two, I am not feeling to good about the weigh in tomorrow morning, but hopefully I didn't gain anything!! I did get out and walk this afternoon with the kids for about 25 min. It would have been nice to get alittle more in, but it was pretty dreary out and I didn't want to get too far from home and the bottom fall out on us! I am hoping that even if it rains all night it will pass quickly and we can get out and go to the park and walk tomorrow. I would really like to get to a point where I am doing some exercise everyday, be it inside or out. But I have found that a nice walk outside really does make me feel better mood wise and it helps wear out the kids :) Food wise I did pretty good today.

Breakfast:
water
sm cinnamon rasin bagel w/ whipped honey nut spread
*I bought these this morning, and was pleasantly suprised to find that the spread I bought only had 10 cal more than the light cream cheese, and I am sure mine taste better!
Lunch:
100 cal popcorn
water
Sanck:
2 slices amish friendship bread
Dinner:
Turkey enchiladas(1.75)
2 handfuls of tortilla chips
water

I ate really early tonight, and I actaully am not as hungry as I thought I would be by now, if I decide I need something I think I will try Connie's "Crackshake" tonight :)

3 comments:

  1. Let me know what you think of the shake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't end up making the shake :( I weighed this morning (mon) and lost another 3.5 lbs!!!

    ReplyDelete