Friday, January 22, 2010

Thanksgiving in January :)

So, as I have said several times I am trying to clean out my big freezer and cook something different every night. Tonight was a mini Thanksgiving in January. I put my frozen bird in the oven first thing this morning and let it cook all day. It was a dreary day again today, so we didn't get out and walk, and it has been a rough night so I am not feeling the need to workout tonight, in fact I think I might make a margerita instead!
Breakfast:
water
about 1/3 c low fat vanilla yogurt
Lunch:
salad w/ 1/2 bbq chicken breast, cheese, almonds, carrots, and cabbage, light catilina dressing
Dinner:
turkey
mashed potatos w/ gravy
green beans casserole
yeast rolls
apple pie

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, your lunch and dinner from yesterday sounds great! Sorry you had a rough evening, and I DO hope that you made yourself a drink. You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete