Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have a great walking buddy :)

So today today was another beautiful day, so me and the kids got out and took a nice long walk. We walked to my dad's, then to Dollar general, then back to Dad's (he wasn't home either time), then back home. We walked for a total of 65 min, not including the time spent in the store. I am glad Christopher is such a great little walking buddy, he did the whole walk w/o complaining at all, he even wanted to walk back to the store instead of going home! Crazy kid :) Food wise I did pretty good today also. I made something different again tonight, which I am the only one who ate it so far though. Christopher rarely eats what I make for dinner, Hailey usually eats but for whatever reason threw it in the floor tonight and Robert still isn't home :( Anywho, on to the menu for the day...
Breakfast:
3 bites on oatmeal
100 cal yogurt
water
Lunch:
tacos and nachos (yes, again, but all the left overs are gone so back to healthy tomorrow)
water
Dinner:
Baked turkey breast tenderloin
glazed carrots
sauteed peas w/ onions
stuffing
water
snack:
orange

1 comment: