Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Date night 1 of 2!

So I am posting pre-dinner because we are going out and won't be home til late. We are going to see Mama Mia at the DPAC :) And to make it even better we have tickets again tomorrow night!! Me and the kids got up and went to the museum today and had planned to walk the trail even though it was chilly, but because of a fire alarm we weren't able to go out on the trail :( We did spend an hr walking around the museum, but still not real excerise. I have been feeling kinda crappy today and hoping it is going to pass quickly w/o anyone else in my house getting it, my sinuses are messed up and my throat is bothering me some too. Food wise I have done well today, but we are going out to dinner before the show, I think Japanesse-which I am sooo excited about I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Japanesse :)

Breakfast:
Mini cinnamon rasin bagel w/ honey walnet spread
water
Lunch:
left over turkey burger on white bun w/ k, m, & p
orange
1 slice amish bread (I just couldn't resist it!)
water
Dinner:
I think will be Japanesse, most likely Chicken and steak w/ rice and mixed veggies
*I put the last handful of Raspberry Almond M&Ms in my purse to have as a snack at the show to both save me money and keep me from eating something even worse from the snack stand at the show.
Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. O my gosh!! It was soo excellent!!! I told Bunkey I could see it every night this week and not get tired of it :)

    ReplyDelete