Monday, February 8, 2010

So, I am super slack!

So after like a week, I am back. I haven't really kept up with my food, out of laziness, I didn't exercise much, and as you can see I haven't been blogging. It was taken over a week for me to recover from the hated snow/ice, that is just sad. But my back is finally like 99% better, still don't know what I did but it is better and that's what matters at the moment. The kids and I took an almost 2 mile walk w/ friends this morning going to and from the park. It was chilly but ooh so nice to get out and get some fresh air!
On a very good note, today was weigh day and I actually lost 4 lbs this week!! Woohoo! So, that makes up for the 2lbs I gain last week and lost another 2 :) Which puts my total at 10lbs. I am very happy about this, now if I could just actually see it in my clothes, hopefully the next 5 will actually start to be visible. I am also getting very excited about the cruise we are getting ready to go on! I am still feeling a little nervous about leaving the kids, but I am also really looking forward to having a break and just spending some time with the hubby. I would really like to lose another 10 lbs before we go, but I am going to have to really get in gear and stay there between now and then so we shall see.
Well, on to today's eats:
Breakfast:
water
shared a packet of cinnamon apple oatmeal
*I did eat most of it, but my little muncher (Hailey) who has to eat some of everything she sees had a few bites

Lunch:
water
1.5 pieces of Digiorno garlic bread cheese pizza
handful of grapes

Dinner:
Junk food! I didn't do a big spread last night for the super bowl, because I totally forgot it was Superbowl Sunday and put dinner in the crock pot and then Bunkey was like where is all the snacks so tonight I did a big spread of snack foods for dinner.
BBQ chicken wings
chicken cordon blue balls
cheese sticks
pigs in a blanket
water

*Please add some friends of our to your prayers. Their 6 or 7 week old baby was hospitalized this past week with RSV. She is finally off oxygen today and seems to finally be pulling through but it has been a rough several days. She was on fluids and oxygen for 2.5 days and had a collapsed lounge.

No comments:

Post a Comment