Monday, February 15, 2010

Weigh in day...

I have to get better over the weekends! Fri morning was really bad, we walked and went to the park with friends but within minutes of getting to the park both my kids melted down and we had to leave, the plus is that at least I did get a walk in. Sat we had Hailey's first birthday party w/ all the grandparents, Uncles, and Aunts here at our house talk about a full-house! The cake and cupcakes came out great! I was impressed with myself :) Not sure how to add pics to a post so if I figure it out I will add one.

No actual workout Sat, but I did spend a solid 2hrs cleaning in the morning, and was sweating by the time I was done. Sun me and the kids just hung around the house and didn't do much of anything. Both the kids went to bed early, so Robert and I were able to do fondue for dinner. We ate way more than we should have but it was soo yummy! And doing it at home makes it so much more affordable!
It is lunch time here, so after lunch Hailey will go down for her nap and I am going to do 2 miles from my video. I haven't kept up with all my eats for the last few days, obviously there was cake, but overall not too much out of the ordinary.
Unfortunately I did gain a pound this week, which I am very unhappy about since I was hoping for another 3-4 lb lost. We only have 11 days til we leave for our cruise, so it is not looking like I am going to lose the other 10 lbs I was hoping to but you never know. Robert was joking around about doing a colin cleanse the other day to drop a few pounds, I have never tried it but I have to say I am very tempted to try it and see if it works...
So far today:
Breakfast:
peaches and cream oatmeal
water
Lunch:
? I am thinking popcorn and then after my workout a "crack shake"

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment