Thursday, February 11, 2010

Man, my feet hurt

So, it is days like today that I feel really old! I used to could wear any heels I wanted all day and be fine, today I walked around the mall for about an hour and a half and then wandered around Target and my feet are killing me! (I was wearing 4 inch heels) I would say this definately counts at excerise. I also did the easy walk 15-min mile on my video this morning so I am feeling pretty good about my movement today.
Lunch:
Cinnamon apple oatmeal
water
snack:
1/2 string cheese
1/2 oatmeal cream cookie
*I only got have of each because my little piglet stood beside me screaming cause I wasn't feeding her fast enough
Lunch:
Chick-fil-a sandwich
1/2 med fry
med lemonade
Dinner:
coffee mug of chili toped w/ a palm full of cheddar cheese
water

1 comment: