Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Birthday installment one...

So, I am starting at the end of the night, cause it was so great! For my birthday I asked my Dad for dinner once a month. He picks the menu, cooks it at his house or mine, and then we get to eat it. I am a decent cook, but my dad is an awesome cook, so I was very excited when he decided to actually do it. I will get to the menu in a few...I wish I would've taken a picture of each course it was so pretty.
I actually worked out today, even though I couldn't get outside it was soo extremely cold and windy today we could walk but I did my video. I did the fat burn interval 15-min mile and the easy walk 15-min mile. I am feeling much better after 3 days of actually doing some kind a exercise, so hopefully I will keep it up.
We didn't do much today just housework and hit the Dollar store for supplies for Hailey's party this weekend. I can't believe my sweet baby girl is almost 1 already, it makes me soo sad to think about it. This year has totally flown by, I really don't know where it has gone.
Today's eats:
Breakfast:
water
blueberry and cream oatmeal
Lunch:
blueberry/raspberry "crackshake"
Snack:
1 string cheese
10 Quaker Blackberry Pomegranate mini rice cakes-these are soo yummy, today was the first time I tried them.
water
Dinner:
apple/fennel salad w/ pork belly
shrimp and grits(shrimp, sausage, mushrooms, carrots)
apple/blueberry tart w/ vanilla ice cream
water
*This dinner was excellent! It was the first time we have ever had fennel, pork belly or the shrimp and grit combo and I would definitely eat it all again!

1 comment:

  1. oh, so glad you had a nice dinner with your dad! great job on the workouts, and I MUST try those rice cakes!!!

    ReplyDelete