Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Starting over

So, I feel like I am starting all over after a week and a half of basically no exercise and not eating very well. I only did the easy walk 15-min mile today, but at least it is something. It was another dreary nasty day here again today, so we didn't get outside, which is fine because Christopher has been running a fever on and off for over 24-hrs now. Hopefully he will be feeling much better in the morning or I guess off to the doctor it is for us. Food wise I didn't do to great today, but it will take a few days to get back into eating low cal meals and not snacking again.

Breakfast:
water
no food
Lunch:
18 pigs in a blanket! So bad, but soo good!
water
Dinner:
3 soft tacos (just meat and cheese)
nachos
water
snack:
5 fresh baked peanut butter cookies
chocolate milk

2 comments:

  1. glad your back is feeling better! hope christopher feels better soon and doesn't make the rest of you sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Connie. He woke up fine the next morning, no fever no sore throat so I have no idea what was going on but glad it is gone quickly :)

    ReplyDelete