Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fat Tuesday

So, I am not sure what the background is on Fat Tuesday, but figured it was a fitting title :) My sweet baby girl turned one today! I can't believe how fast this year flew by. We didn't do anything special today, since we had her party over the weekend. I can't believe it, but I didn't even give her any cake on her actual birthday-and there is still a whole plate of cupcakes leftover from the party. The kids and I went to Wal-Mart and Costco, two of our favorite spots :) I did do some sampling at Costco, and it was soo good. We have discovered that both Christopher and I like expensive cheese, but I am too cheap to actually buy it so we only get it when we are sampling at Costco or A Southern Season. The kids had hot dogs in the snack area while we were there but I hate their hot dogs so I didn't eat lunch there. I tried a new recipe last night, which was not diet friendly, but soo yummy I'll post it in a few. I did 1 15-min mile of my video. The kids a made off with the remote for our vcr/dvd player so I can only access the first mile of my dvd, which is getting old but there doesn't seem to be a way to get to anything else on the menu without the remote!
Breakfast:
water
about an inch nub of french bread w/ butter
Lunch:
pink lemonade
4 Bo's supremes
1 biscuit
Dinner:
French Toast cassorele
3 sausage patties
1/4 C fruit salad(sliced strawberries, orange pieces, grapes)
water
Snack:
3 Hersy's Bliss Rasperry filled hearts(6 is a serving)
handful of pretzels
water

Well, thats all for yesterday. I will post later for today :)

1 comment: