Wednesday, February 17, 2010

13:23...



is how long it took me to do a mile on the treadmill tonight. This is not a bad time, but I would like to get it down to 10 minutes or less. So that is my new goal to add to the list. I did 20 minutes on the treadmill tonight, I also tried the elliptical machine but I felt like I was gonna fall off so I only stayed on for about 4 minutes. I also did one 15-min mile from my Denise Alston video this morning. Soo...all in all it was a good workout day! Yay me :) Just as a side note, let me just say it was very cold out this morning we went to the park for an hour this morning and were freezing by the time we left! I am so ready for Spring. On to the eats for today:

Breakfast:
cinnamon apple oatmeal
water
Lunch:
bowl of fruit salad
pile of pretzels(about 20)
water


Dinner:
1 serving garlic butter rice
Cream corn
2 Raspberry Chipotle monterey jack cheese stuffed chicken sausages
1 glass of Sunkist


*I found these sausages at Wal-mart last week and they sounded very yummy. I thought they were good, but they did have a serious after bite to them. Robert said they were good, but they were alittle too spicy for him and he didn't really care to have them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment