Saturday, March 12, 2011

Apple a day project

I am way behind on my postings again, but I wanted to share this idea. I saw it on another blog and it seems like a great idea. She writes to one company every day, something good or bad depending on her family's experience with each product. In return she gets lots on nice emails back and about half the time high value coupons and or free stuff! Seems like a great plan to me. So, I have decided to start doing this also, however, due to my severe lack of organization I can't seem to remember to do it everyday. I have done several though. So far I have written: Goody's Hair products, Oscar Mayer, Nestle, Vaseline lotion, Ivory, Lance, and Hefty. I have gotten a couple emails thanking me for my feedback of the products so far. I am hoping that this coming week maybe I will get some coupons or even free products in the mail. That would definitely help me keep it up!

Also, I discovered that if you "like" Valspar Paint on FB you can sign up to get a free paint sample w/ a roller brush and pan! All packaged up and sent right to your door, how cool is that! I have been wanting to paint Hailey's room, and even though it is not a super expensive thing to do we just don't seem to have the money at the end of the month to buy the paint and supplies so....I sent samples of the same color(plink) to myself, my Dad, my Mom, my Sis, my Step MIL, and her bro's house!! I am hoping maybe possibly it will be enough to paint her room and if not, at least I won't have to buy pans and rollers and such and the samples each come with coupons to buy more paint at Lowe's :) So if you are thinking about changing up a room color you might want to check it out and get your sample and coupon before you shop! The store "re-opens" everyday at 10am eastern time, and they only do 1000 samples a day. They are giving away a total of 100,000, I am not sure how long this has been going on so if interested jump on it and try to log in right at opening, the samples seem to be gone with in 2 hrs every morning.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! We have beautiful weather here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment