Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Past weeks good mail

I am love, love, loving all the good snail mail lately! Last week I posted several samples and coupons I got and now I have more :) I have started getting some responses back to from the Apple a Day Project I had mentioned previously, and it is starting to help keep me motivated and looking forward to checking the mail. This is what we have received over the last several days:

Responses from Apple a Day Project:

2 Lance coupons for 1 free box of snack crackers
1 free Bryer's Yo-crunch fruit parfait, and 2 $1 off 2
2 $1 of 1 Dole fruit cups

Other great coupons and samples:

$9.50 savings booklet from P&G
$35.75 saving booklet
$28 worth of fisher price coupons, nothing I am really looking to buy but would make great gifts to buy if I run across them on sale somewhere!
2 3ct Dentek flossers

I am hoping as the week continue to get several more samples, I have lost track of how many items I have signed up for recently all of a sudden there were all kinds of things to sign up for and I DID! But I didn't keep a list of what and how long it was supposed to take to be delivered so I guess it will just continue to be nice little surprises.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment