Monday, March 14, 2011

I did it, I did it, yeah, I did it!

That's a Dora the Explorer, just in case you aren't familiar with Dora :) It is Hailey's new fave thing to say and she even does the little dance to go with it. Hahaha.
Anyways, on to what I did...

I made my first dress, from start to finish. My mom is a very good sewer and several times I have asked her to teach me, but we never seem to get all the way threw a project, mostly because she wouldn't let me actually make something. She always just wanted me to practice with scraps, and I wanted to have an actual finished product at the end so I would get frustrated and she would get frustrated and we got nothing done, but not this time! :)


Happy Monday everyone! I think I am caught up on everything now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment