Sunday, March 20, 2011

I guess the joke is on me...


I recently discovered that Valspar is giving away paint samples on their FB page. The box includes a sample of your choice of paint, a roller, and a paint tray. I have been wanting to paint Hailey's room for a long time, but just don't want to spend the money (I realize painting is not that expensive, but I always seem to spend the money on something else first), and I don't know when I would actually get it done with Robert's crazy work schedule...not really something I want to do w/ 2 little helpers especially since there is stuff in the room. Soooo, I had the brilliant idea, what if I sent samples of the same color to several houses and then I would have the paint for free and maybe I would be more motivated to paint! So, I sent a sample to myself, my Dad, my Mom, my sis, my father-in-law, and my F-I-L's bro in law(they are neighbors), thinking from the look of the pic that I might actually be able to paint the entire room for free! Well, turns out it is only a 7oz can of paint and a mini roller and tray. So now I have lots of cans of the same color of paint but not enough to paint the whole room. Kinda wish I had sent different colors to everyone to have lots of new craft paints for the kids, but oh well. At least it is a pretty color-Plink.

No comments:

Post a Comment