Sunday, February 27, 2011

Great finds at Target!

First, let me start with saying I am soo glad I got one of these P&G Coupon books!


It says $110 in savings, and I may save close to that with it! So far my total is $37 and I have only had it for just over a week and there are lots more coupons to use! :) I will definately be keeping my eye out for offers for this book again!

Now, on to Target. After getting so much for free or almost free at HT last week I got to thinking what else could I maybe get super cheap or free with this book?? The greatst thing about this book, other than I didn't have to spend any $$ to get it and it is chalk full of savings, is there is no restrictions on almost all the coupons!! NO size or amount requirements! Which means....they are good on the smallest items, including TRAVEL size which most are under $1! And almost all the coupons are $1 off the product, which means free products! :) So I hit up Target's Travel section the other day and it was success, plus they had large bottles of Pantene marked down to $1.98 each, which were one of the items I had coupons for so they ended up only being .98 each :)


I ended up with:
2 large Pantene(1 shampoo, 1 conditioner)
1 2-pk travel size panetene
3 single use Tide(great for travel!)
3 travel size Head and Shoulders
1 travel size Herbal Ess.
2 travel size Secret deoderant

All for $2.72! That is less than one of the lg Pantene usually are! I was pretty happy with myself for thinking to look in the travel section. I am going to try to hit Wal-mart tomorrow to see if they have some of the things in their travel section that Target didn't have, different brands of lotion and body washes...

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! It is beautiful and sunny here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment