Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Super Double Round up for the week

I ended up hitting HT up 4 times while out and about this past week, I kept missing the rolls that I wanted, I only actually found them once and I shoulda used all the coupons I had for them that time, oh well, the rest are good til the end of May so hopefully it will happen again. The 4th trip I didn't get anything I was near a HT this morning and just ran in to see if they had the rolls and they didn't. Here's my trips, I am pretty happy with the outcome!

Trip#1
3 strawberries (Buy 1 get 2 free! $4.99 each)
1 men's Degree
2 oral-b tooth brushes
1 Bailey's coffee creamer
1 4pk DanActive drinks
Total: $5.75!


Trip #2
5 12ct bags Rhodes dinner rolls
2 Philly cooking cremes

Total: $.16!
*Also on this trip we were on the way to the $1.50 theater to see MegaMind(much better than I expected it to be) and Robert and Christopher were hungry. When I walked in they were selling hot dogs, chips, and a drink to raise $ for MS, so I got them each a combo, can't beat that price and they were happy to eat while I ran in the store :)

Trip #3
2 Philly cooking cremes

Total: $.06!

No comments:

Post a Comment