Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another cooking creme

We tried out the second Philly Cooking creme I got a couple weeks ago tonight and it was excellent too! I think I actually liked this one better. Robert wasn't home to try it, and I let my mom take the leftovers home to my bro, so he will have to try it another time. Tonight was the Italian cheese and herb, and I made Chicken pasta primavera. Also, just to toot my own horn, I would just like to mention that this is the third meal I have made in the last 2 weeks that was made from 1 chicken that I got on sale for 69cents a lb. So my chicken that cost just under $3 made chicken and gnocchi soup, chicken and dumplings, and the pasta tonight...if that's not stretching a buck I don't know what is! And there really was plenty of chicken in each meal! I have found that if I roast a chicken and then pull every little bit of chicken off the bones and separate it into even piles it really is a great deal, especially for us, because none of us really likes the dark meat by itself so this is great for making pastas, soups, casseroles, enchiladas. Anywho, I am proud of myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment