Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Not good and Not Bad

So I am waaaayyyy behind on my blogging again, I just can't seem to shake this funk and stay in a good rhythm. I attempted to concoct a new chicken a dish and it just didn't turn out how I envisioned it. But I must say I did try to rush it and that probably didn't help the situation. I made a ricotta and herb stuffed chicken, but the edge didn't seal the way I thought it would when I was searing it and most of the cheese filling oozed out and it took longer than I thought it would to cook through so I ended up putting it in the microwave to cook it faster which of course dried it out! UGGG, like I said I was rushing and it just didn't come together the way I thought it would. I made broiled asparagus w/ olive oil, lemon zest, and mozzarella cheese and roasted cherry tomatoes which were very good, but not hard at all.



The other was Pork Tenderloin medallions w/ Marsala sauce & pasta. This one was pretty good, but next time I think I will double the amount of sauce, that was really the only complaint we had about it. This one was another RR from the Look and Cook cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment