Saturday, August 20, 2011

Life with a 2.5 yr old...


I don't remember what we did this day, but she feel asleep in the car on the way home and didn't wake up even when I stripped her down once we were inside, oh to be able to sleep like that!


A couple weeks ago I took Hailey to TGIFriday's for lunch to see Aunt Kat Kat, I ordered her lunch and did she eat it? NO, she happily ate my cup of soup instead, stubborn little child.


Grandma was coming to babysit one night last week so she had to get dressed up before Grandma came!


This night she told us "I LOVE CORN!" as soon as we got to the table, again she was all dressed up :)


She broke out w/ this lovely rash all over her body a couple days ago...

So the next morning off to the peds office we went, she told me on the way she was going to the Dr and going to be a good patient

She was a very good patient until they took her temp rectally :( Poor baby! I didn't know they did that to toddlers as I never take my kids to the doctor for sick visits! And the rash ended up being unexplainable hives, this is why I don't take my kids to the doctor for sick visits cause I get answers like this. They said it was a reaction to something, but no idea what! Thankfully by the next day there was no sign of it.

And this, is when she screamed herself to sleep in the floor rather than clean up the mess I asked her to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment