Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So proud of my boy!


This is the letter Christopher wrote(traced) to his friend Ryleigh who lives in Canada! He did a very good job and I am hoping having a pin pal will encourage him to write more, right now it gets pretty hairy when we are working on his actual letter writting practice. We met Ryleigh while in FL back in November visiting my aunt. She was down with her mom visiting her Gma and we actually ran into them 2 out of 3 days on the beach and they played soo well. Christopher talks about her several times a week still, and asks when he will get to see her again :) Such a sweet boy! He told us not to long ago he wanted to go visit her and when I said it would take us probably 2 days to drive there he said "that's ok Mommy, me and Hailey will sleep in the car for you!" I love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment