Tuesday, April 12, 2011

200 under 200

So, way back when, I was all excited when I got the Hungry Girl 200 under 200 cookbook, however I haven't actually made anything from it til this week. Heres the first 2 recipes:

Scoopable Chinese chicken salad

Obviosously I ate this as a sandwich, which I am sure blew the under 200 cal out of the water, but it was good. I also don't think I got a full serving on the sandwich, so maybe it evens out?? I altered the recipe slightly, but I was happy with the out come. Robert hasn't tried it yet, so not sure what he is going to say yet, it does have a lot of veggies for him.

Bacon-bundled bbq shrimp

This one I have made twice in less than a week! Does that tell you something :) I made it for Bunco Friday night and then again for a appietizer theme lunch party Monday. Both times it was a hit and my hubby complained that I wasn't feed them all to him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment