Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mail roundup!

This week was a great week for good mail! None of it was reference the apple a day project, but still lots of goodies :)



This week included:
1-1 load packet of Tide
1-3 load box of Tide plus Bleach
5-$1 off ANY Tide!! That means I can use them in the travel section and get free Tide, perfect for all our summer trips coming up!
2 boxes of Playtex Tampons, each included 3 tampons and a $1 off coupon
$32 P&G coupon booklet
Jeffy cookbook
Sample of Vaseline repairing moisture lotion w/ $1 off coupon
1 Orville Redenbacher's Pop Up Bowl, this came w/ $1 off coupon for the popcorn, it also had a B1G1 coupon for Chef Boyardee! And $1 off Peter Pan peanut butter
16 mini red Sharpie Markers

*I realized as I am typing this, that I never posted about my "House Party"! I will post about it tomorrow, which is where the markers come in...they are replacements for the pens I got last week in my goodie box.

No comments:

Post a Comment