Monday, December 6, 2010

Online shopping

I must admet I have never been a huge online shopper, I like to actually see and touch things before I buy them. But this year I have discovered the joy of online shopping! I came across a promotion on Amazon.com, "amazonmom" which gave me 3 months of free amazon prime, which is 2 day shipping on all things sold by amazon.com, it has been great and I got an email the other day that they have extended it by 2 more months :) I also have discovered Vistaprint.com, which is constantly running great sales on all kinds of printed goods, note card, business cards, calendars, magnets all kinds of stuff. Anyways, I have already gotten 2 calendars for free, just pay shipping (less than $5 at the time) and tonight I ordered 2 more calendars and 250 business card(my first!) for less $22, this time I had to pay an upload fee for the calendars but other than that they were free plus shipping.
I am happy to say that I am mostly done with my Christmas shopping! I still need a few stocking stuffers for hubby and a gift for my Dad, which is soo hard to shop for and then I think I am done. I am considering giving my Dad a heffer or some other animal :) I probably am not really going to do it, he isn't the kind of person I think would really appriciate that, but it would be funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment