Monday, November 8, 2010

Hair Trama!!

One of the things on my list;http://www.dayzeroproject.com/user/hway; is to color my hair something other than the blonde that I have been all my life! So last week I decided to go for it and I went to the beauty school hoping for the best. I told her I wanted all over brown with blonde and red highlights. I got all over brown, with gold streaks, and wait for it...ORANGE streaks!



When I got back to my Mom's to get the kids Christopher informed me that my hair was HORRIBLE! And my Mom said I probably shouldn't go home like that cause Robert was gonna have a stroke and went to the drug store and bought hair color so I could re-color my hair. I ended up with much darker hair than I had hoped for but after a few days I am getting used to it....

1 comment:

  1. OMG dude...when you said orange you meant it!!!! Glad it turned out so well after the 2nd round. :-)

    ReplyDelete