Friday, September 17, 2010

Super Doubles :)

HT is doing Super Double coupons this week! This means instead of doubling coupons up to 99 cents, they double coupons up to $1.98! So of course I had to make a trip...
This is what I got:
6 boxes of Hamburger Helper
2 Betty Crocker mashed potatoes
4 cans Pegresso soup
2 Pills cresents rolls
1 Pills sweet rolls
2 bags frozen Pills biscuits
2 bags frozen Yoplait smoothies
1 3-loaf bag of Rhodes bread dough
3 Toastinos pizzas
12 Yoplait yogurts
1 box playtex tampons
1 bag oranges
1 bag mushrooms
2 boxes Special K cereal
2 boxes Special K snack bars
2 boxes Pills Sweet Moments
2 Wonka bars



And I got it all for a whooping $32.34!!! I saved $67.83!! They only double up to 20 coupons per day per VIC card, had I been able to use more coupons I could have done even better.

1 comment: