Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Special K

So, I see the ads for Special K all the time. You know the ones, the lose a jeans size in 2 weeks deal. So, part of my super double shopping trip included 2 boxes of Special K ceral and 2 boxes of the snack bars, I am giving it a try. However I think Hailey is the best diet for me. She eats half of my ceral (which I have actually been measuring out 1 cup of) and half my yogurt! Anywho, I did pretty good with my eats today, although as I am typing I am feeling pretty hungry and not sure what my evening snack will be, the cookie dough in the fridge is SCREAMING my name...

Todays eats:
Breakfast:
Special K Chocolately Delight w/ just a splash of 2%-I hate soggy ceral!
Yoplait cherry yogurt
*I only actaully ate about 1/2 the ceral and 2/3 of the yogurt, Hailey ate the rest
Lunch:
Special K chocolately Delight w/ a splash 2%
couple bites of orange as I was cutting them for the kids
Snack:
Special K 90 cal pretzel snackbar
ginger ale
Dinner:
Itilian Chicken(again Hailey ate several bites even though she had already had dinner)
Brussel Sprouts in butter sauce
stuffed mushrooms

1 comment: