Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Oh, how I love coupons...

So today being Weds the new sales went into effect for most grocery stores, Lowes foods being one of them. And I was very happy to see that both Hormel Entries and Country Crock side dishes were on sale BOGO this week. Why, was I excited? Because I have been hanging on to 3 coupons for each for a couple weeks now waiting to see if they would go on sale. I had 3 $1 of the sides and 3 .75 off the meats, which the .75cent ones were doubled to $1.50 off! So I paid $2 for each of the meats and $1-$1.50 for each of the sides :) Add a salad or a can of veggies and I just got 3 dinners SUPER cheap! They also have Breyers ice cream BOGO, but since I didn't have a coupon for them I only got one at half price. I also got a bag of diapers that is reg $10.99 for $5.99, since they were on sale and I had a coupon. All in all it was a good trip to the store and I only bought the few things on my list, which is a miracle in and of its self...Below is a pic of my goods. By the way my total was $14.37 and I saved $37.50! That is a savings of 62%!!

No comments:

Post a Comment