Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting back in the swing of things

So its Monday, the beginning of a new week so I am trying to get back to eating better and excersing more again. First step is to start actually blogging and making myself accountable again.
The whole thing that made me start the blog was the weight loss challange I was doing with some friends. That ended a few weeks ago, but they had the awards ceremony last Tues. I was the only one from my group to win a prize, which I feel kinda bad about but it was still great to win something. My prize was a $50 visa card :) They are also having another weigh out in Sept, so that should help keep me motivated to maintain adn hopefully lose more over the summer.
In other news, we found a house!! If everything goes according to plan we should close at the beginning of June. We are very excited!

Eats so far today:

Breakfast:
strawberry shortcake :)
*I know this does not sound like a good diet breakfast, but it is actaully pretty low cal and took care of my sweet tooth for the morning. A serving of the little cakes is actually 2 (160 cal) but I only used one, strawberries can't be too high cal and it was light whipped cream(15 cal serving)

Snack:
1 deviled egg
1/2 orange

Lunch:
tortilla pepperoni pizza

*Dinner is going to be chicken and nouche soup w/ fresh baked bread. This is a new recipe a friend gave me, that is supposed to be very close to what they serve at Olive Garden. I'll share tomorrow if we like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment