Monday, March 29, 2010

Ugg, I have been super slack w/ posting!

So this past Friday, the 26th, was the last day of the weight loss challenge I have been doing. So everyone had to go be weighed, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that in the past 10 weeks somehow my scale has gotten knocked off balance! I went in thinking that I had lost 12-13 lbs but when they weighed me it was actually 19 lbs!! I am super excited about the loss, but can't tell it in most of my clothes yet which makes it hard to keep it up but I am going to try to keep losing. Hopefully in another 5lbs I will actually be able to feel it.

In other news, I have been taking cake decorating class this month at Micheal's. I am loving it and so far it is coming pretty naturally for me. This week is the last week for class one and next week I will start class 2. I am hoping that I continue to excel and can maybe start making cakes to make some money on the side just to help pay off some debit we have. One of my goals for the year is to pay off both of our credit cards and Robert's truck. But we are also hoping to buy a house in the next couple months so I am not sure if I will actually get both cards paid off. I have already been asked to make a few cakes for people so one of my projects for this week is to research cake prices at bakeries to get a feel of what I can charge to get people to order from me, but still make a little profit. But to actually make this a business I am going to have to jump through some hoops, because I have to have the health dept come out and inspect my kitchen and do a few other things. So for now I am going to not advertise and use friends and family as genie pigs. :)

On a side note, if anyone knows anyone looking to move to our area we need to sell our trailer!! We are looking for someone to assume the loan. Not trying to make any money off of it, just need to get out of it. The washer/dryer will stay. Buyer would be able to move in here or move it if they prefer.

Well, I guess that is most of what has been happening in my world. Have a great day! And I am going to try to get better about posting more regularly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment