Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Chilly willy Wedsday

So it was chilly but we spent the morning at the park today. I planned to join a gym today, however I only have one local choice and when I called to get prices it is $50 a month! I don't know if that is reasonable, but for me it is not! This is a little gym and I can not see how it can possably be that expensive other than the fact they have no compition. So no gym joining for me :( Tonight was my last night of course two the the cake class I have been taking and my cake came out most excellent! I am loving these classes. Course 3 starts next Thurs, which will be tiered cakes and starting fondant I am soo excited to be getting into fondant. Other than that just the same ol' stuff.

Today's eats:
Breakfast:
1.5 mint brownies

Lunch:
2 mini cinnamon rasin bagels w/ butter

Dinner:
Baked ziti w/ hot itilian sausage(whole wheat pasta and turkey sausage)
2 slice texas toast garlic bread

No comments:

Post a Comment