Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bad weather, Vacation, and sickness...


these are my excuses. We had like a week of cold wet weather, where we didn't really get out of the house all week. Then me and the hubby had our kid-free cruise! We had a great time, but I gained 5 lbs back!! :( This week since we have been home, I have had a horrible cough that I can't seem to shake, Christopher and Robert have both had a terrible horrible stomach bug, so not much got done this week either. Tomorrow is weigh day and I will start back eating and excerising again! Me and the kids did get out today and walked to my dad's and dollar general.
I post again tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather! Glad to see you kept it up after my falling off the wagon. OMG, how many times is that now, lol. Anyways, very nice pic of you and Robert. Great job girl keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete