Thursday, June 30, 2011

MIA

Obviously I have been MIA for awhile, not really sure why, just been in a funk and can't seem to find the motivation to do much of anything. But I have been taking lots of pics to post so I will try to condense them all down to just a few post, starting with mail round ups. These are no longer in the correct order and I had a week or so w/ nothing and then combined 2 weeks so basically the past months goodies :)









*The oreos, cake mix, cupcake liners, and recipe cards are from giveaway on another blog "Wayward Girls Crafts", sorry ladies I have no idea how to link to you, but thanks for the goodies!! :)




This stuff was actually from the "Got to be NC Festival" at the end of May. This year was the first time I have been, even though I have always lived here, needless to say I will definately be going back next year! We had a great time, there was a petting zoo, pony rides, play area for the kids, rides, the expo center was slam full of NC based companies, almost all of which were giving out samples and or coupons! The pony rides, animal food, ride tickets, and entry into the Expo center($2 per adult, kids free) did cost $ but it was still a great cheap day! The only thing we paid for was the pickles, lg bag of biscuit mix, and the freeze pops :)


Here are a few more pics from the day:




No comments:

Post a Comment