Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just another Tues

About a month or so ago I came across a promotion called amazonmom by Amazon.com. The promotion was you sign up for this free club for caregivers and you get Amazon Prime-FREE 2 day shipping for 3 months free!! Well, needless to say the free shipping has been burning a hole in my pocket so I finally used it and am very excited about what I got today!

I can't wait to try some of the recipes in this book, it may even be "the" book I have been looking for to make every recipe out of the book :)

However I did NOT eat like I care about calories today! Christopher had his last ice skating class today in Wake Forrest. So we stopped at Chick-fil-a for lunch and then there is a lovely new Krispy Kreme right across the street so of course we NEEDED doughnuts-yeah right! But I of course still went and bought a dozen doughnuts and I must say there current feature doughnut the Pumpkin Spice is most excellent! I have eatin 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment