Monday, August 9, 2010

2 down 28 to go....

pounds that is! So 2lbs isn't great, but it is a start and not bad for a week. I tried the maple cheese cake recipe out of the Biggest Loser 30-day jump start this weekend. They tasted pretty good, but I had trouble getting them out of the pan, which stresses me. I like for my food to look and taste good and they did not look very pretty, especially since I was serving them to others.

On a side note, my Mom took Christopher to see Toy Story 3 a few weeks ago and to put it lightly he did NOT like it. Apparently there is a mean bear in the movie and Christopher got very upset and they had to leave early. Well, not knowing what happened my friend Tiffany came over yesterday and was all excited about bringing the kids matching shirts, Christopher was very excited too until...he looked at the shirt and it is THE bear from Toy Story 3!! I busted out laughing and he then went on to tell her that he did not like that movie and that was a bad bear! HAHA, I am pretty sure he will wear the shirt with some prodding at least once to match Hailey but he is funny to me :) I will try to take a pic of the kids in their matching shirts in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment